Acevit-C Oral Powder is a potent drug used to alleviate stress in aimals. It acts by irreversibly inhibiting synthesis of prostaglandins, and thus inflammation. It is used to counter low production due to any kind of stress and to relieve pain in inflammation.
Acevit-C Oral Powder is indicated in all cases of stress due to transportation, feed changing, heat, sudden changes of conditions at farm, vaccination, debeaking, infectious diseases. It maintains body resistance and productivity during the course of all stressful conditions. It enhances meat production, egg quality, egg production and restores fertility and hatchability.
Each 100 gm contains:
|Acetylsalicylic Acid USP||6.7 gm|
|Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) BP||20.0 gm|
DOSAGE & ADMINISTRATION:
- Livestock: 1.0 g per 20-25 kg body weight in drinking water
- Poultry: 1.0 g per 2 litre of drinking water.
- Protect from direct sunlight.
- Keep it below 25˚C in a cool and dark place.
- Keep it out of reach of children.
FOR VETERINARY USE ONLY