Ambrosin G-115 Oral Liquid is a potent expectorant and bronchodilator that supports body’s own natural mechanisms for clearing mucus from the respiratory tract, facilitating expectoration and providing ease in respiration. It is the best solution to breathing problems, causes productive cough and thinning of mucus. Moreover, it increases penetration of antibiotics in respiratory tract.
Ambrosin G-115 Oral Liquid is indicated as secretolytic therapy along with antibiotics in respiratory diseases and bronchial infections like Mycoplasmosis (CRD, CCRD), Infectious Bronchitis, Infectious Laryngotracheitis, Avian Influenza, Newcastle disease, Infectious Coryza, Air Sacculitis, Infectious Sinusitis and Infective Rhinitis.
Each 1000 ml contains:
DOSAGE & ADMINISTRATION:
It can be used in poultry for 3 to 5 days depending upon the severity of condition.
- Prevention: 1 ml per 4 litre of drinking water.
- Treatment: 1 ml per 2 litre of drinking water.
- For Spray: It can be sprayed in the presence of birds at the dose rate of 200 ml per 20 litre water or 10-15 ml per 1 litre water.
- Shake well before use.
- Protect from direct sunlight.
- Keep it below 25˚C in a cool and dark place.
- Keep it out of reach of children.
FOR VETERINARY USE ONLY