B-Cid Liquid is a broad spectrum combination of Lincosamide and Macrolide antibiotics. It acts by inhibiting 50S bacterial ribosomal subunit causing interference in bacterial multiplication.
B-Cid Liquid is indicated for the treatment of Respiratory diseases like Mycoplasmosis, Pasteurellosis & Fowl Cholera; Gastrointestinal infections like Colibacillosis, Colisepticemia, Salmonellosis & Enteritis; and Secondary bacterial infections.
Each 100 ml contains:
|Lincomycin HCl BP||3.33 gm|
|Spectinomycin HCl USP||6.67 gm|
DOSAGE & ADMINISTRATION:
- Prophylactic dose: 1 ml in 3 litre of drinking water for 3-5 days.
- Treatment dose: 1 ml in 2 litre of drinking water for 3-5 days.
- Shake well before use.
- Protect from direct sunlight.
- Keep it below 25˚C in a cool and dark place.
- Keep it out of reach of children.
FOR VETERINARY USE ONLY