Clozanew Plus Drench is a broad spectrum anthelminitic effective against both immature and mature stages of worms having more than 90% efficacy. It has antioxidant and immunostimulant properties. It is highly safe and can be used in pregnant animals. It binds to tubulin protein of microtubules disturbing motility, division and the secretion processes of worms and also disturbs energy mechanisms leading to the death of worms.
Clozanew Plus’s spectrum of activity includes Nematodes, Trematodes, Cestodes and some Protozoa. It is indicated in Cattle, Sheep & Goat in cases of Liver and Rumen flukes, Tape worms, Stomach worms, Small stomach worms, Intestinal worms, Small intestinal worms, Bankrupt worm, Nodular worm and Lung worms.
Each ml contains:
|Oxyclozanide BP (Vet)||62.00 mg|
|Oxfendazole BP (Vet)||22.65 mg|
|Cobalt (Cobalt Sulphate) (M. Spec.)||1.67 mg|
|Selenium (Sodium Selenite) BP||0.5 mg|
DOSAGE & ADMINISTRATION:
- Cattle: 5 ml per 25 kg body weight PO
- Sheep & Goat: 1 ml per 4-5 kg body weight PO
- Avoid using in hypersensitive animals and having renal, hepatic disorders and rheumatoid arthritis.
- Withdrawal period:
Meat: 14 days
Milk: 3-4 days
- Shake well before use.
- Protect from direct sunlight.
- Keep it below 25˚C in a cool and dark place.
- Keep it out of reach of children.
FOR VETERINARY USE ONLY