Novamin Liquid is an excellent Immunostimulant that is readily absorbed from GI tract. It is a free radical scavenger, non-toxic, inexpensive and widely available. It also has Analgesic, Anti-Inflammatory and Antipyretic properties. Moreover, it is a Central-nervous-system and Respiratory stimulant. It is pregnancy safe product and has no teratogenic effects.
Livestock: Novamin Liquid can be used in cases of Hypocalcemia, Colic, Heat Stroke, Disturbances of circulation, Muscle Fatigue, Dystocia, Uterine Inertia, Grass tetany, Pyrexia, Inflammation and Pain, Liver & Kidney intoxication, Disturbed digestion, Anorexia as well as transportation, vaccination and post infection stress.
Poultry: Novamin Liquid can be used in cases of Egg-bound birds, Hypocalcemic tetany in birds, CLF (Cage Layer Fatigue), Hypomagnesemia, Fibrous ankylosis, Heat stress, Ascites, Locomotor disorders, Lower production & Eggshell weakness, Respiratory & Digestive problems, Viral & bacterial infections and Stress.
Each ml contains:
|Sodium Salicylate||7 mg|
|Calcium Gluconate||100 mg|
|Magnesium Gluconate||10 mg|
|Boric Acid||10 mg|
|Sodium Oxybenzyl Phosphinic Acid||5 mg|
|Methyl Parahydroxybenzoate||0.7 mg|
DOSAGE & ADMINISTRATION:
- Cow/Buffalo: 150-250 ml per 250-350 Kg body weight.
- Sheep/Goat: 20-30 ml per 50 Kg body weight.
- Horse: 50-200 ml per 450-600 Kg body weight.
- Calves/Foals: 30-70 ml per 50-100 Kg body weight.
- Poultry: 0.4 ml per Kg body weight in drinking water or 1 ml in 1-2 litre of drinking water
- Shake well before use.
- Protect from direct sunlight.
- Keep it below 25˚C in a cool and dark place.
- Keep it out of reach of children.
FOR VETERINARY USE ONLY