02 August 2018
Brussels – Belgium
The Second Pakistan – Belgium Business and Investment Opportunities Conference jointly organized by the Rawalpindi Chamber of Commerce and Industry (RCCI) and Brussels Enterprises Commerce and Industry (BECI).
The RCCI and BECI had signed a Memorandum of Understanding at the conclusion of First Business and Investment Conference held in Brussels in May
“Pakistan is emerging not only economically but also socially and politically”. Mrs Naghmana Alamgir Hashmi
Pakistan’s exports to Belgium have increased by 6% since 2015 and stood at 421 Million EUR in 2017, constituting of home textiles, surgical goods, sports goods, apparel, leather, cotton and food items especially rice.
17 – 19 February 2022
International Expo Centre – Lahore – Pakistan
International Poultry Expo offers a junction for global and regional market players that will lead to high growth and rapid development of the Poultry Industry. It will be also an opportunity for International entrepreneurs to get reach, one of the developing countries of South Asia. It has become a source of selling and purchasing for producers, poultry Farmers, and other stakeholders like Hatchery owners, and Vaccine Suppliers, Feed Millers, Consultants, and Breeder Companies.
IPEX is the largest international event held in Pakistan. The exhibition is a platform where the poultry industry shows its strength in the fields of veterinary pharmaceuticals, feed additives, and poultry processing units.
Hundreds of entrepreneurs and thousands of visitors will witness a large variety of substantive items exhibited.
Commencing on 5-7th July, 2019 at Expo Center Karachi
PPDL Expo is a platform which unifies the key stakeholders from Poultry, Dairy and Livestock Industry.Our objective is to attract the key stakeholders from poultry, dairy, and livestock industry, to provide them with new and enhanced business opportunities by way of interacting not only with the international and national exhibitors but also the senior dignitaries from various departments of government.
Share of Poultry, Dairy and Livestock in the Socio Economic Development:
- According to economic survey of Pakistan 2013-14, its contribution to agriculture value added is approximately 55.9 % and to national GDP is 13%.
- Nearly 8 million families involved in livestock raising deriving more than 35% income from livestock production activities.
- Livestock sector has an important role towards the development of rural economy and its importance may well be recognized from the fact that 35-40 million rural populations are dependent on livestock
- Poultry contributes 40% of meat produced in Pakistan
- Poultry sector is an important and vibrant segment of agriculture in Pakistan with a significant contribution to the national GDP (1.3%)
- In the last few years, the poultry sector has shown excellent growth and has emerged as a source of employment for more than 1.5 million people (GOP, 2014)
IPEX Expo 2019
Commencing on 13-15 September, 2019 at Expo Center Lahore
The International Poultry Expo will focus on the huge participation of poultry entrepreneurs, new investors, researchers, veterinarians, students and consumers to provide them a capable platform where they will be able to find professional guidance and international exposure too.